We’ll divide the group into three sections to discuss the key policy issues and how to present each issue to Members of Congress and their staffs. CompTIA staff and other experts will work with each group on the issues to ensure we deliver a powerful and consistent message.
- Philip Bane, Managing Director, Smart Cities Council
- Charles Cooper, Executive Vice President, Signal Group
- Elizabeth Hyman, Executive Vice President, Public Advocacy at CompTIA
- Deb Socia, Executive Director, Next Century Cities
- Richard Ward, Director of National Security Policy at the Edison Electric Institute (EEI)